Saturday, January 14, 2012

What If....

"I wonder what you taste like..."

...................

Today I made my way into the bedroom, and found you touching yourself. I stood silently, watching you. After a moment, I spoke up "Would you like me to assist you?" You gasped, and quickly collected yourself in embarrassment, covering yourself with blankets. I came over, kissed your body from your neck down to your center, trailing kisses as I went. Your body reacted with little sighs and whimpers, and when my tongue found you clit, you went insane. Your body twisted, your back arched, you fingers dug into my shoulders. I fought the urge to fuck you, knowing that the possibility of my need being fulfilled was great if I held my focus on it's current target. With each sweep of my tongue across your clit, your cries came louder, and I felt your legs closing around my head. You gasped..."going...to...please...oh, god...." and when your legs tensed I focused my tongue FULLY on your clit, sweeping the flat of my tongue back and forth across it...your body violently jerked upward again and again, and only after what seemed like a seizure of pure electricity coursing through your body did you finally fall peacefully back to earth.

I stroked your neck and cheek, kissing your nipples lightly, and then stood by the bedside, my cock hard as steel and jerking involuntarily with need. You looked over, encircled it with your hand, and began jerking me off...lightly at first...and with increasing speed. I groaned under your touch and begged for you to suck me. You smiled, and slipped to your knees. Your skin was still flushed, and when your lips parted, I felt your breath coming in little gasps. The initial contact of your tongue made my spine arch backward, and when you began rolling your tongue around and around the head, I doubled over and cradled your head gently in my arms, whispering "I love you...I love you...oh, god...I love you...more...please more'..."

I was already turned on from watching your own body climax, and your movements were so perfect that I felt myself slipping over into pre-orgasmic waves of pleasure. I knew what would happen in a moment, and so I pulsed my cock in your mouth of my own accord so I could at least imagine what this would feel like. You began humming, looking up into my eyes for the cue that we knew you demanded from earlier conversations. The eye contact made my orgasm close in around me like a cloak of pent-up explosives ready to ignite. I felt the rush sweep over me, and tried to imagine what it would feel like if you would only allow me to...if only you would...

"I'm going to...come..!!" I cried out. In my mind, I prepared for what I knew would happen. You pulled away, the air cold around my cock, and frantically began jerking me off as the first spurt shot over your shoulder, and the second and third and fourth sprayed onto the towel in front of you. You cleaned up, and stood looking into my eyes. "Thank you for last night. See you at work." You blow me a kiss, and gather your clothes as your make your way to the door.

As your car pulls away, I close my eyes and imagine your tongue on me again...my cock at the point of bursting...and while I would never feel this with you, I imagine what it might feel like...

....my cock is jerking involuntary under the skilled attention of your tongue. My mind races with shapeless thoughts that swirl around and around in time with the movement of your tongue. Your lips create a perfect suction as your mouth goes up and down...up and down...I forget reality and slip into another universe, in which the only things present are my body, my cock, and your mouth and tongue. You control me completely with your mouth, I am yours now and forever, and as my come rises within me, I cry out to you...

"Oh, God....NOW!"

You slow your movements, focusing fully on the head of my cock as the first spurt surges into your mouth. You moan, and I feel your tongue sweep it away with each shot I deliver, and finally, when I have lost all sense of how many spurts have escaped my cock, you pull gently away, smile, swallow, and stand next to me...searching my eyes for reaction to your efforts. I look into your face, cradle your chin in my hands, lean forward, and kiss you...deeply...tasting myself on you...and loving you as I never imagined love could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment